Hey,guys in this article we will tell you how you can fix lag in Pubg.
We will tell you about two method use one of the method and have a chicken dinner.
First method to fix lag in pubg mobile.
– If you are using a Android device go to its settings and then open System and you will get option of Developer settings and scroll down till you see Force 4X MSAA. click on the option it will help you to increase performance in yours Pubg by forcing top performance and it will result in a reduction most lag. But please keep this in mind it will cause drain in your phone battery.
– Open Developer settings scroll down and you will find the option of force rendering GPU,when you turn it on it will put the display processing from the CPU to the GPU. Since the GPU will handle all the work, this would give the CPU a little boost, and would result in better performance in gaming and loading speeds, without affecting display performance.
– Keep your phone charging while you play. Giving your phone the power it needs improves performance. But just know that hot temperatures can damage the battery’s structure, but it won’t drastically decrease performance.
– If you phone get heat up , either turn the brightness down to decrease heat or put a ice pack on the back of your phone
At last open developer option scroll to background process limit, and turn it to no background processes. This is good during a game but it will give issues when you will turn of your game.
- Turn your brightness down to give your CPU more power and decrease heat
- Close other apps
- Go to settings and turn graphics to 720p
Second method to fix lag in Pubg
If you want to play pubg without lag, update your android version because every software updates helps to improve bug fixes.
The second step to fix lag in pubg mobile, is to reduce the frame rate so that system will use less memory and your pubg mobile lag will get fixed.
The last tip to fix lag in pubg mobile,always enable auto graphics in your pubg mobile this will adjust your game graphics according to your phone performance.